In case you couldn’t tell, I’m all about making things fast and easy while looking complicated! Here’s a modified pinterest style I tried 2 weeks ago….
*Keep a piece of hair from below each ear to the side to make the braids later on.
1. Pull hair into a low ponytail and roll up towards the top of the head.
2. Tuck the ponytail into the hair tie when rolled.
3. Pin! Use a lot of pins to keep the pieces in place. You can use the pins to give the bun a complicated look and shape. Be creative!
4. Take the two hanging pieces of hair and braid without tying.
5. Wrap the braids around the bun and pin in place.